April Lockhart

April Lockhart, born in 1995 on July 4th July, began taking guitar and piano lessons at seven years old. The passion for creating songs was sparked. April Lockhart wrote her first track, Different at the age twelve years old. She spent lots of time at 14 making songs and practicing music. Then, in the following months, April began to travel with her dad and write in NY as well as LA. April was also able to add other themes in the track "Take My Hand" for a few of her friends who dealt with problems like peer pressure, issues, or even teenager suicide. Lockhart is a lifestyle and beauty influencer with a growing fan base. She works with popular brand Ilia together, and is also an expert in the field of lifestyle. She was not born with a left-hand, which is the reason she's who she is. However, that's not the full story. Lockhart's Instagram account doesn't ignore the fact that she has a disability. However, it doesn't emphasize her disability. What message is it sending? that we are all a part of a multitude that our identities are complex and that we are more than our physical selves. It's not my intention to let that determine me. I do not intend to become an influencer in which I only talk about because there are other elements to my life. Lockhart says via video from her residence in Nashville. It doesn't impact my day-to-day living. I still do all my normal activities and have adapted to my disability. The same is true for me, and I believe that it is something to be talked about. The journey of self-acceptance that Lockhart has taken is one that can last for a long time, and she is an inspiration with regard to this. She admits that she's been through phases of her body at times being unsure about wearing specific types of clothes showing off her arms. She now wears any outfit she likes and uploads photos on her Facebook page with pride. What makes self-love so appealing to her is that it's not an end destination. It's true for all, no matter what their level of insecurity. People you associate yourself with, who know your personal story and who can look inside your soul are the best people to help you remember what you're worried about.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily VanCamp

Anna Chapman and Anna Baryshnikov

Bryan Renteria