Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria, a YouTube celebrity, is famous. He was born on September 19th, 1989. His birthplace is the United States. Bryan is also well-known as a YouTuber, who gained fame for his EpicMunke channel. Bryan has received a great deal of attention through his pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the one who passed away from Mayra Renteria. Following his first appearance, he spent time in the NICU. Mayra indicated in her tweet that Bryan was treated for a medical issue on the 4th October 2021. The article beneath will allow us to examine Bryan Renteria Jr. in more depth. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's baby. The report about his passing shocked people from different parts of the world from the other. New-Deaths has announced Bryan's passing on their site. Mayra shared her story about Bryan in an Instagram post. In her post, she writes: I cannot wait to finally hold my baby kid and take the baby home. I place my trust in the Lord and accept that he will provide him with the strength to get through this. My child is so robust! My devotion to my son isn't terrible or great. I'm wondering if it is possible to keep my Bryancito in your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Maggie Grace and Maddie Ziegler feet & legs

Alyssa Diaz net worth

Ana Ortiz net worth